Julia Gavin Yoga is delighted to lead this advanced 300 hours Yoga TTC in:
Vinyasa Flow and Yoga Anatomy
This 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa will be led by Julia hosted by Palm Trees Ayurvedic Heritage. It is a 4 week course with a distance learning project for you to complete before your arrival. The course is ideal if you would like to:
- hang out with Julia and share her practice and surrounding philosophies of 8 years.
- explore the concept of an intelligent practice through yoga anatomy
- enjoy and play with technical workshops.
- understand the concept of the integrated body and how this applies to a yoga practice.
- develop as a Vinyasa Flow Teacher, delving deeper into the pedagogy of teaching yoga.
This course is aimed at those who have teaching experience and would like to be a part of this journey with like minded yogis. The course is physically and mentally challenging and students should expect to be pushed to new limits in terms of practice and teaching. The curriculum for the 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course brings together Eastern traditions and contemporary thinking. It will be presented to you with a structured yet fun approach in Goa. All course details can be found on the school website:
300 hr Yoga Teacher Training at Palm Trees Yoga School
Dates in Goa
Prices and Booking Info
What’s included :
300 hours Yoga Teacher Training tuition, maximum 12 guests
28 nights accommodation (single or shared) in Palm Trees Ayurvedic Heritage
Breakfast and lunch
Juice, teas, coffee and snacks throughout the day
Celebration dinner at the riverside restaurant
Use of all resort facilities
Prices start from 1500 euros and can be found here.